sc. Clan
Welcome to the home of the Scare Clan sc. Please be respectful and welcome.
sc. Clan
Welcome to the home of the Scare Clan sc. Please be respectful and welcome.
sc. Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME TO THE HOME OF THE SCARE CLAN

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Game Pads. Anyone else?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Strychnine

Game Pads. Anyone else?  Empty
PostSubject: Game Pads. Anyone else?    Game Pads. Anyone else?  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 2:38 pm

I've used a Nostromo N52 game pad since... 2005? Absolutely love it and honestly can't do well without it. The great thing? It just died. No

Does anyone else use a game pad? I'm looking to replace it sometime soon. I may just grab an N52te as they're more readily available but figured I'd throw it out there. The reason I like it is that you can map the keys so that you never have to reach or cross fingers. My thumb handles Jump, Stand, Crouch, Prone, Lean Left, and Lean Right. Can't do that very well with a keyboard.

At the same time I might once again take a dive into a Razer mouse. I've not been around them since 2008 and they don't even make the mouse I used to run. standard buttons plus two left, two right, and lazer. Again, open to suggestions and interested to see what people are using.
Back to top Go down
sc.CroW|C
Commander
Commander
sc.CroW|C

PostSubject: Re: Game Pads. Anyone else?    Game Pads. Anyone else?  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 10:45 pm

Nevar uses razor mouse and swears by it...I use touch pad on laptop ...
Back to top Go down
https://scareclan.forumotion.com
sc.Toxic*|C
Administrator
Administrator
sc.Toxic*|C

PostSubject: Re: Game Pads. Anyone else?    Game Pads. Anyone else?  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 1:04 pm

Crow ....How in the WORLD can you play THAT GOOD as we all no you are on a laptop, and more importantly using touch pad!! ....lol amazing!
Maybe I don't want to see you use a real computer set up ..affraid ..... Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://chownsecurity.com
sc.CroW|C
Commander
Commander
sc.CroW|C

PostSubject: Re: Game Pads. Anyone else?    Game Pads. Anyone else?  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 3:57 pm

I will take that as a compliment hehe :p
Back to top Go down
https://scareclan.forumotion.com
sc.Left4Dead|A
Administrator
Administrator
sc.Left4Dead|A

PostSubject: Re: Game Pads. Anyone else?   Game Pads. Anyone else?  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 5:45 pm

I have never used a gaming pad before but i know those that have either love them or hate them. I was talking to one of our guests the other day and he was doing a great job with his knife. He said he uses gaming pedals for his feet and sets the knife to them. Says it is super easy to do almost to the point where he can shoot and knife nearly simultaneously.
Back to top Go down
sc.neVar<3|C
Commander
Commander
sc.neVar<3|C

PostSubject: Re: Game Pads. Anyone else?    Game Pads. Anyone else?  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 1:32 am

I use the razer mamba 2012 edition mouse and in my opinion. One of the best i've ever used.. I also like the logitech g500.. but between the two i'd take the mamba.. And gamepads.. I have no idea about so cant help there, sorry mate.
Back to top Go down
Strychnine

PostSubject: Re: Game Pads. Anyone else?    Game Pads. Anyone else?  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 1:01 pm

I used to run the Razer Diamondback. I loved that. I had full sensitivity side to side and 7/10 or so vertical. I miss the extra buttons. I've been playing with a stock mouse and a keyboard for a week or so now and it's no good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Game Pads. Anyone else?    Game Pads. Anyone else?  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Game Pads. Anyone else?
Page 1 of 1