sc. Clan
Welcome to the home of the Scare Clan sc. Please be respectful and welcome.
sc. Clan
Welcome to the home of the Scare Clan sc. Please be respectful and welcome.
sc. Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME TO THE HOME OF THE SCARE CLAN

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Illegally Banned!!

Go down 
+4
sc.lil_bug|A
sc.Toxic*|C
sc.CroW|C
Peter900
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Peter900

Illegally Banned!! Empty
PostSubject: Illegally Banned!!   Illegally Banned!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 1:16 am

I play all the time. Some of you probably know me - Peter. I am here because I "supposedly" broke the rules by saying"I'm definitely not hacking lol- I'm getting my ass kicked." If my self-insulting comment really insulted you, then I apologize.

Nevertheless I should not be banned for anything I said. First off, I was not cussing at you. Secondly, your server does not say insults are illegal just cussing. To which cussing, or profanity has to be found insulting to be such. So if you found it insulting that I insulted myself, I highly appreciate your defense, but it's not needed.

I should also note that I asked if you were American. Which, this admin successfully failed to respond. Then, flustered I wrote something without cussing saying like, "I'll stuff your wife's muffin". In regard to this, I did not mean this to be profanity. It was just a prime example of how anything can be profanity.

So with ample proof, un-ban me.

Thanks,
Peter
Back to top Go down
sc.CroW|C
Commander
Commander
sc.CroW|C

Illegally Banned!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Illegally Banned!!   Illegally Banned!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 10:52 am

You have not been banned yet...
Back to top Go down
https://scareclan.forumotion.com
sc.Toxic*|C
Administrator
Administrator
sc.Toxic*|C

Illegally Banned!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Illegally Banned!!   Illegally Banned!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 3:23 pm

my 2 cents as I don't know of this incident - After Reading this I just have to say, that is a rude comment....."I'll stuff your wife's muffin"....you must be a teenager? as adults don't talk like that Rolling Eyes & I also don't know who you said it too? but admin or to Any person I would hope you re-think your statement as you said ( profanity has to be found insulting to be such.) not true Sorry! we just don't need to talk like that as adults, and does not have to be accepted on our servers.
Back to top Go down
http://chownsecurity.com
sc.lil_bug|A
Administrator
Administrator

Illegally Banned!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Illegally Banned!!   Illegally Banned!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 12:14 pm

I have spec this player and he does not cheat, but his attitude towards players as well as administrators is horrible. He has no respect for the rules of the server, and I was in their when Toxic banned him ( he beat me to the punch). This is not the only instance of disrespect he has given, but i gave him some leway before.
Back to top Go down
sc.Mac-Daddy|C
Administrator
Administrator
sc.Mac-Daddy|C

Illegally Banned!! Empty
PostSubject: peter009 comments   Illegally Banned!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 8:48 pm

you guys did the right thing. cussing will get u temp banned, repeated cussing will get you permanently banned. respect is in our rules. therefore you got temp banned for the disrespectful comment about somebodys wife. in my mind you should get permanently banned, if not only for the reason, that you think its ok to slander someones wife. what is the world coming to with our youth. unbelievable....
Back to top Go down
sc.Toxic*|C
Administrator
Administrator
sc.Toxic*|C

Illegally Banned!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Illegally Banned!!   Illegally Banned!! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 1:30 am

well I am getting tired of the people that come on your servers talking like they think our servers are NON monitored and can say rude comments to our admins and get away with it ...its just not acceptable behavior.... our rules are posted and i think if they can type such things! they they are capable of reading the rules .. Shocked
Back to top Go down
http://chownsecurity.com
sc.ThuMper|C
Commander
Commander
sc.ThuMper|C

Illegally Banned!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Illegally Banned!!   Illegally Banned!! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 2:02 am

wow i agree with the sc clan the best if u can talk the talk then u can read the rules
Back to top Go down
http://wtm1469@sbcglobal.net
sc.CroW|C
Commander
Commander
sc.CroW|C

Illegally Banned!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Illegally Banned!!   Illegally Banned!! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 2:54 am

Disrespect a sc clan member for any reason and Perm ban will follow no ifs ands or butts...we have 0 Zero tolerance for immaturity, cussing, disrespect to other players or drama...
Back to top Go down
https://scareclan.forumotion.com
EarlSwag

Illegally Banned!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Illegally Banned!!   Illegally Banned!! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 12:30 pm

Peter, as a player not affiliated with the clan, I want to tell you that if you had said that to me, a screenshot would have been sent to sC clan with a request for you to be banned. It's easier to think about what you're going to say when you have to type it. Before you speak, ask yourself if you would want someone to say that to you.
Back to top Go down
sc.Nobody|A
Administrator
Administrator
sc.Nobody|A

Illegally Banned!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Illegally Banned!!   Illegally Banned!! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 8:16 pm

I played with Peter today and enjoyed visiting with him on TS3 while ingame.

He was given a new key by a close friend and I invited him to play on the OF FFA server.

I'm pretty sure he's not hacking, but asked him to tone it down, and to use a bolt action or pistol to make it fair and fun for everyone.

I think he could be good for the servers if he will keep this in mind and not let his pride take over.

Thanks Klaatu for giving me some space. I really appreciated it.
Back to top Go down
http://home.gci.net/~uui/uui/nenana_ice_classic.htm
Sponsored content

Illegally Banned!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Illegally Banned!!   Illegally Banned!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Illegally Banned!!
Page 1 of 1