sc. Clan
Welcome to the home of the Scare Clan sc. Please be respectful and welcome.
sc. Clan
Welcome to the home of the Scare Clan sc. Please be respectful and welcome.
sc. Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME TO THE HOME OF THE SCARE CLAN

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

bad attitude.. and not listening to member~

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sc.Shien|M
Clan Member
Clan Member

bad attitude.. and not listening to member~ Empty
PostSubject: bad attitude.. and not listening to member~   bad attitude.. and not listening to member~ I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 10:07 am

Bad attitude.. camps the whole game.. when others told him to stop camping.. he starts his bad attitude in game.. when i ask him to stop arguing in the tone he had he went " ooo Im scared." the person who started the whole thing was this (HIT|R)Todd420 who says he camps and all and it was true.. but tbh.. IMO todd420 provoked him
Back to top Go down
sc.Left4Dead|A
Administrator
Administrator
sc.Left4Dead|A

bad attitude.. and not listening to member~ Empty
PostSubject: RE: bad attitude.. and not listening to member   bad attitude.. and not listening to member~ I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 2:25 pm

I know (HIT|R)Todd420 from playing on his Hitman server. He comes over to ours once in awhile. He wants to more since he agrees that the accuracy on our server is much better than his. I know what he means. On other people's HC servers, it sometimes feels like you swear you shot the guy but the accuracy is off so you miss. Doesn't happen on our servers. I have been getting feedback from others about that as well.

Anyway, enough rambling. I will talk to him for you Shien. For his sake let's hope he was just having a bad night.
Back to top Go down

bad attitude.. and not listening to member~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
sc. Clan :: Incident Reporting-
Jump to: