sc. Clan
Welcome to the home of the Scare Clan sc. Please be respectful and welcome.
sc. Clan
Welcome to the home of the Scare Clan sc. Please be respectful and welcome.
sc. Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME TO THE HOME OF THE SCARE CLAN

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kicked from your server

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
{187-L}tatman

Kicked from your server Empty
PostSubject: Kicked from your server   Kicked from your server I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 3:54 pm

Hey, I was kicked from your server today. some players were calling me a hack cause I was whipping thier ass. Some of you know me, I am a leader in the MurderInc clan (187). I play in your server everyday and I have never and will never hack. A player should be specced by your admin before kicking. The caliber of players was low today and I am a very expierenced player which equals me whipping them. Being kicked was absolutely wrong on your admin's part!
Back to top Go down
sc.CroW|C
Commander
Commander
sc.CroW|C

Kicked from your server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kicked from your server   Kicked from your server I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 4:23 pm

I kicked you because you were wiping out our server population. We run the TDM Public server as a fun server not competition. So when the server has been at 30 players for 5 hours straight and after you come in and start wiping them out it drops to 18 I have to take corrective action. I did not perm ban you and in the future use a bolt or something to keep it fair and fun for all... I hope you understand my reasoning. Crow
Back to top Go down
https://scareclan.forumotion.com

Kicked from your server
Page 1 of 1