sc. Clan
Welcome to the home of the Scare Clan sc. Please be respectful and welcome.
sc. Clan
Welcome to the home of the Scare Clan sc. Please be respectful and welcome.
sc. Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME TO THE HOME OF THE SCARE CLAN

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Seriously?

Go down 
+2
sc.Slayer|A
m0nkeyboy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
m0nkeyboy

Seriously? Empty
PostSubject: Seriously?   Seriously? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 5:19 am

You kick people with no warning? When we ask who the server admin is no one replies in game. Do you really just sit there watching scores to see who is doing well and then kick them because you do not like people that play well on your server?

I tell ya what fellas....I'll use a knife and pistol. If I am still top scorer it is apparent that some of the 'players' need to go find a new hobby. The game is 5 years old....if they aren't good by now, they never will be.

PS - This comes from an avid gamer since the mid 80's. I have played in CAL, TWL, (among other leagues), I have ran clans, etc....so don't give me any of that business about not knowing how to run a clan or play a game. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
http://www.slickdeals.net
sc.Slayer|A
Administrator
Administrator
sc.Slayer|A

Seriously? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seriously?   Seriously? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 6:25 am

We have only kicked a hand full of people for being over bearing on there skills. It wipes out our server population and makes it not fun for other players to have someone just pwn you constantly. Some of the people we have kicked with high scores is also related to spawn killing and the like. Where you kicked recently? If there is a server admin in game, you will know by there tags. They will have an A at the end of there name.
Back to top Go down
sc.CroW|C
Commander
Commander
sc.CroW|C

Seriously? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seriously?   Seriously? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 3:51 pm

I too have played in CAL and TWL as well as other competition leagues for many years. Our servers exist for public game play so people can come relax and enjoy some online gaming and make some friends and enjoy their online time. .. We DO NOT...i repeat DO NOT run a promod or competition level server so if you do not like the server please go somewhere else and complain we don't need to change our gaming family or rules to suit a few. We don't kick because someone has good skills or talent..we kick if they are overbearing, disrespectful or just plain spawn killing or not adhering to our server guidelines.
Back to top Go down
https://scareclan.forumotion.com
sc.RaGnaR|C
Administrator
Administrator
sc.RaGnaR|C

Seriously? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seriously?   Seriously? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 10:11 pm

Hey buddy, first of all i've played with you before and trust me you're not that good to be talking s*** the way you are.
You have trouble finishing 1st most of the time.

Secondly, if you mouth off like that in-game no wonder an admin kicked you.

Tyr being nice, it works.
Back to top Go down
m0nkeyboy

Seriously? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seriously?   Seriously? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 12:44 am

Hacking? Seriously?

The guy was in that building at the end of the alley after the other guy got claymored....I heard him as I was going up the side alley and threw a nade in hopes it would hit him. Pure BLIND LUCK that it got him....that's why I typed 'lol'. I was just as amazed as you.

That's ok though. I'll find somewhere else to play. GG's to all 'sc.' guys that were in the server. I had a good time, hope you did too. It was nice to play without worrying about getting kicked.

Again gg's, and much respect for playing balls out tonight fellas. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
sc.CroW|C
Commander
Commander
sc.CroW|C

Seriously? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seriously?   Seriously? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 2:39 am

Who called you a hacker...and thats old news we all get called that at least 10 times a day. I had fun matches with you tonite. Stay cool and respect the server rules and admins... like u did tonite and there will be no problems with you playing on our servers.
Back to top Go down
m0nkeyboy

Seriously? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seriously?   Seriously? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 2:44 am

I was banned during a round on Crash with a 'banned for hacking' message. No worries...I had a blast as well. I'm a pretty easy going guy but the other night was frustrating. Especially after tonight seeing everyone playing as hard as they were and no one getting kicked.

Again, good games, hope to see you guys in there again.
Back to top Go down
sc.CroW|C
Commander
Commander
sc.CroW|C

Seriously? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seriously?   Seriously? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 2:53 am

Its cool sometimes things get out of hand without knowing the facts...difference is you have been respectful and understanding so to me that speaks volumes unlike others I had to deal with in the past were the opposite.
Back to top Go down
sc.neVar<3|C
Commander
Commander
sc.neVar<3|C

Seriously? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seriously?   Seriously? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 5:23 am

I watched his gameplay for a game and thought hmm, little strange but let it slide.. As things grew out of proportion however.. I spec'd him for a while and EVERY shot was a pre-fire and a form of tracing through the wall was being shown as I watched, personally I believe you were cheating and thats what I believe, and with the skill level you were demonstrating, the ideal type of gameplay wasn't at all present in this situation.. This is my 2 cents and yes, I was the one who temp banned you..
Back to top Go down
sc.RaGnaR|C
Administrator
Administrator
sc.RaGnaR|C

Seriously? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seriously?   Seriously? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 10:28 am

Ok maybe i missed something yesterday before i had to leave but after reading his post here i decided to spectate monkeyboy for about 5 min. and all i saw was him get creamed by toxic and nevar???

I didn't see anything fishy the LITTLE time i was watching BUT..
I have seen players play legit and then after a little break (as in time to load a certain file) suddenly change into aim-monsters the next minute so...

Anyhow NevaR has some knowledge with cheats and i easily do trust his judgement.
Back to top Go down
sc.Toxic*|C
Administrator
Administrator
sc.Toxic*|C

Seriously? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seriously?   Seriously? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 12:58 pm

Fist I will say - I too would trust NiVar in his thoughts and support his judgment, I have played Monkeyboy several times lately and find him to be a good player and have not seen anything that made me think he was cheating, But like RaGnaR stated I too have seen people go from Good to GREAT! In a single match giving me heavy frown on my forehead dropping me into spectator mode.
Back to top Go down
http://chownsecurity.com
sc.CroW|C
Commander
Commander
sc.CroW|C

Seriously? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seriously?   Seriously? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 2:47 pm

I didn't see anything out of the ordinary last night...with that being said if you are using cheats of any kind stop using them if the shoe fits...If you are not no worries ..
Back to top Go down
m0nkeyboy

Seriously? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seriously?   Seriously? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 1:18 am

I am old school gamer, 41 yrs old.....never cheated and never will. When the time comes that I cannot compete I will move on to another game. I always loved CoD:MW and MW2 and just cannot get into Black Ops I or II so I tend to fall back on my stronger games. If I could just get bf1942 working again....that was a great game!

And I'm sorry if you think I hack...I use my UAV to it's fullest advantage and wear a great set of headphones cranked up so I can hear the sounds of my enemies to the best of my abilities. Also, after playing this game for so long you can kind of predict some players 'strategies' after you play them over a length of just a few rounds, (ie - Toxic seemed to love knifing me so I always tried to watch my back. neVar likes to hop so I tried to move around when I was engaged with him to make myself a harder target to hit). Little tweaks in your game play make a huge difference. I would hope that in my 20+ years of gaming I am good, (or at least decent),...otherwise, that was a lot of wasted time.

I can say that neVar, Thumper, and Toxic were giving me fits. Crow, you did as well with your claymores....that's my move!! Wink

All in all it was fun...sorry if I came across like a jerk right off the bat. Like I said, I'm pretty easy going and I have no issues being spectated, as I know, I do NOT and will NOT ever cheat. That was always one thing I reinforced in my clans, if you feel the need to cheat...leave. There were no second chances with me either...get caught once and you were gone.
Back to top Go down
sc.CroW|C
Commander
Commander
sc.CroW|C

Seriously? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seriously?   Seriously? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 1:34 am

I feel the same way I have BF3 and all the Call of Dutys and always go back to COD4. The gameplay is so much more friendly to me. I guess I am just old school as well. See you on the servers CroW
Back to top Go down
m0nkeyboy

Seriously? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seriously?   Seriously? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 2:24 am

Aren't we in the server now?? lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Seriously? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seriously?   Seriously? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seriously?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
sc. Clan :: General Discussion-
Jump to: