sc. Clan
Welcome to the home of the Scare Clan sc. Please be respectful and welcome.
sc. Clan
Welcome to the home of the Scare Clan sc. Please be respectful and welcome.
sc. Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME TO THE HOME OF THE SCARE CLAN

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Schlemil kicked without warning for "lagging"

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Schlemil

Schlemil kicked without warning for "lagging" Empty
PostSubject: Schlemil kicked without warning for "lagging"   Schlemil kicked without warning for "lagging" I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 6:47 am

Hey guys, a couple of hours ago I got kicked without warning on your FFA server playing as Schlemil.

Video link: https://youtu.be/Kr78A_bH3cc

I was live streaming on twitch.tv and testing quality, which was the reason my ping jumped up to about 260 here and there during the match.
Pretty hard to play like this. Since no one said a word I thought it would only be on my end.

Then Mr. Gold wrote: Schlemil you lag BYE BYE
I said I was live streaming
And 2 seconds later I got kicked. I was leading, so every one happy, except me. Very Happy 

I'm posting this to let you know you're welcome to talk to me the next time before you kick me.

Best regards

Schlemil

Back to top Go down
sc.CroW|C
Commander
Commander
sc.CroW|C

PostSubject: Re: Schlemil kicked without warning for "lagging"   Schlemil kicked without warning for "lagging" I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 11:38 pm

The server will automatically kick if your ping is over 350 for more than a few seconds..
Back to top Go down
https://scareclan.forumotion.com
sc.RaGnaR|C
Administrator
Administrator
sc.RaGnaR|C

PostSubject: Re: Schlemil kicked without warning for "lagging"   Schlemil kicked without warning for "lagging" I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 2:06 pm

There is a reason why a lot of servers warn 'LOW PING ONLY'.
Yes we do kick ppl for lagging Shlemil simply because it is unfair for everyone else and the reason no one else complains sometimes is most likely because they know they can't do anything about it anyway.
It's difficult when you are shooting another player and his avatar is there one millisecond and appears 3-5 meters away the next and continues that way. It's like shooting ghosts.
You would need a faster connection to stream without affecting the way others see you in-game.
I left my kb after briefly discussing this with Toxic i believe and when i came back you had left which is unfortunate.
So i never saw your "i'm live streaming" message because i was kicking you...sry...lol

That is the reason so many servers have warnings like 'LOW PING PLAYERS ONLY' and you are unable to join games in certain servers if your connection speed is too slow.
Anyhow, you are welcome to play on our server as long as it doesn't affect the gameplay of others and posting a revenge video on youtube really wasn't necessary as it was nobody else' fault but yours that you got kicked.

That being said, i have to thank you for being respectful in your post and i'll see you in-game soon i hope.

Amicably

RaG

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Schlemil kicked without warning for "lagging"   Schlemil kicked without warning for "lagging" I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Schlemil kicked without warning for "lagging"
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
sc. Clan :: Incident Reporting-
Jump to: