sc. Clan
Welcome to the home of the Scare Clan sc. Please be respectful and welcome.
sc. Clan
Welcome to the home of the Scare Clan sc. Please be respectful and welcome.
sc. Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME TO THE HOME OF THE SCARE CLAN

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Server is Full?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
sc.PetiteMoose|A
Administrator
Administrator

Server is Full? Empty
PostSubject: Server is Full?   Server is Full? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 7:16 pm

WOW tried Logging on to the FFA server at 6:15pm EST 10/14/2013 and was rejected 4 times with the server is full message. WOO HOO! nice to see that the server is full when there are SO many others that have 3 - 8 people in it! Must be doing something right Wink
Back to top Go down
sc.CroW|C
Commander
Commander
sc.CroW|C

Server is Full? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server is Full?   Server is Full? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 11:36 pm

Thats what we like to hear...keep it up everyone..
Back to top Go down
https://scareclan.forumotion.com
sc.Mac-Daddy|C
Administrator
Administrator
sc.Mac-Daddy|C

Server is Full? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server is Full?   Server is Full? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 2:42 am

i agree, the past couple of weeks i've noticed alot higher traffic in our servers. fantastic. if we keep out the hacks, people will enjoy them even more. good job admins!!!
Back to top Go down
sc.CroW|C
Commander
Commander
sc.CroW|C

Server is Full? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server is Full?   Server is Full? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 9:00 pm

Yes good job everyone keep it up Smile
Back to top Go down
sc.PetiteMoose|A
Administrator
Administrator

Server is Full? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server is Full?   Server is Full? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 11:25 am

Has happened a couple times to me as well as Jr. I like the trend!! It really speaks to the job you guys are doing in the days when all the new games are being released and the crowds are not there. People are actually searching out the SC servers to play on. Keep up the good work guys Wink
Back to top Go down
sc.Mac-Daddy|C
Administrator
Administrator
sc.Mac-Daddy|C

Server is Full? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server is Full?   Server is Full? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 2:12 am

we are soon to have terminators server moving and ready for action, if r ffa and tdm servers are near capacity, we should park on or start playing on term's tdm sc server. if we can get five guys in there playing it wont take much for people to join. we are gonna slow it to normal speed, change the server title to all blue to match the others. since people r looking for our servers now, we shouldn't have to much trouble getting it up and flying. thanks guys, Mac
Back to top Go down
sc.PetiteMoose|A
Administrator
Administrator

Server is Full? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server is Full?   Server is Full? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 2:19 am

sc.Mac-Daddy|A wrote:
we are soon to have terminators server moving and ready for action, if r ffa and tdm servers are near capacity, we should park on or start playing on term's tdm sc server. if we can get five guys in there playing it wont take much for people to join. we are gonna slow it to normal speed, change the server title to all blue to match the others. since people r looking for our servers now, we shouldn't have to much trouble getting it up and flying. thanks guys, Mac
Instead of normal speed ... how about just 15% faster Smile
Back to top Go down
sc.CroW|C
Commander
Commander
sc.CroW|C

Server is Full? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server is Full?   Server is Full? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 1:24 pm

I have played there with several people and they didn't like the faster speed. Especially the campers and snipers lol..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Server is Full? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server is Full?   Server is Full? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Server is Full?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
sc. Clan :: General Discussion-
Jump to: