sc. Clan
Welcome to the home of the Scare Clan sc. Please be respectful and welcome.
sc. Clan
Welcome to the home of the Scare Clan sc. Please be respectful and welcome.
sc. Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME TO THE HOME OF THE SCARE CLAN

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Swearing in sc.Free for all

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
HarKo<3
Recruit
Recruit

Swearing in sc.Free for all  Empty
PostSubject: Swearing in sc.Free for all    Swearing in sc.Free for all  I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 7:27 am

Uhh theres been a lot of swearing in sc Ffa like blazerghost doing fbomb just cause im not doing sniper and hes acting like a child and saying ill get banned 4 hacking and hes saying he has proof of me hacking but its just me using nightvision .and pleb calling fag cu*t
Back to top Go down
sc.Toxic*|C
Administrator
Administrator
sc.Toxic*|C

PostSubject: Blazerghost   Swearing in sc.Free for all  I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 11:07 pm

I Just had a complaint about  Blaszer Ghost from Joshua VIA. Xfire to Have Ghost watch his langue, I told Ghost  he had a complaint and he calmed right down, not clear on why another person chimed in right after I had told Blazerghost about My Grand Kids are sometimes around and Please watch what you say, with F*** YR Grand Kids) ...REALLY - WOW, ...anyway I think Terminator is working on getting the info on that person.

Like allot of you, I just want to come in and play a fun Game or 2 and try to let people be if possible, but sometimes it just does not work out that way ... Rolling Eyes 

Cheers Smile
Back to top Go down
http://chownsecurity.com
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
HarKo<3
Recruit
Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Swearing in sc.Free for all    Swearing in sc.Free for all  I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 6:29 am

Im pretty sure its the same skill lvl and Pleb said he was just jking that he was hacking but I was sure he was swearing sorry Blazer ghost if you didn't swear  anyway. Sorry  appolagies

Last edited by harko on Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:31 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wasent good)
Back to top Go down
HarKo<3
Recruit
Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Swearing in sc.Free for all    Swearing in sc.Free for all  I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 6:32 am

I know id swear if I have the privlege
Back to top Go down
sc.CroW|C
Commander
Commander
sc.CroW|C

PostSubject: Re: Swearing in sc.Free for all    Swearing in sc.Free for all  I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 2:28 pm

I swear all the time ...only difference is I scream it within the confines of my home I don't have to feel the need to type it in the game.
Back to top Go down
https://scareclan.forumotion.com
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
HarKo<3
Recruit
Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Swearing in sc.Free for all    Swearing in sc.Free for all  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 5:56 am

IVE ONLY TRIED HACKING mw2 I never hacked cod 4 I just play well ;)don't think I hack sometimes I play well some time I dont
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Swearing in sc.Free for all    Swearing in sc.Free for all  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Swearing in sc.Free for all
Page 1 of 1