sc. Clan
Welcome to the home of the Scare Clan sc. Please be respectful and welcome.
sc. Clan
Welcome to the home of the Scare Clan sc. Please be respectful and welcome.
sc. Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME TO THE HOME OF THE SCARE CLAN

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Admin Procedures

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sc.PetiteMoose|A
Administrator
Administrator

Admin Procedures Empty
PostSubject: Admin Procedures   Admin Procedures I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 11:17 am

First, I would like to Thank All of you that have placed your trust in me by allowing me to help maintain the servers. You have established an awesome reputation and I will do my best to uphold the standards that you have set. It is an honor and responsibility that I accept with gratitude.

Thanks to Crow, Ragnar, Over and MAC-Daddy I was able to get the Rcon Control Panel Loaded ( V12.2 and 13 as well as AgRcon ) last night and all three connect just fine. I do have a few questions that I would like to ask.

One of the Site Mods should probably move this to a protected part of the forum before answering to keep procedures secure Smile

I have learned how to kick people. I assume temp banning someone is the same procedure. I have the procedures written down how to record my actions and post them here. My first issue lies in this step. No matter what I have tried to do, My History Tab records nothing so I have nothing to copy and paste. I have tired V12.2 and 13 and they both act the same. I have looked at AgRcon and figured out how to kick someone but cannot see a History Tab to get the information so I am effectively Stuck. I have re-booted the PC just in case. I keep getting the pop up saying Punkbuster is disabled so chat capturing is not possible. Would this have an affect on History? Is this a setting I need to change in my console or is Punkbuster disabled for the entire server? ( I assume it is for the entire server for ease of all player connectability )

Since I am asking and the answer is probably very simple, How do you change maps?

What else will I need to know how to do? Instructions are very helpful as I plan to print them out for easy reference until I have the procedures down. Whether that takes me a day or a week.

I know Thumper will impart a lot of wisdom on what and how to do things. I also know he is a busy Man and if I can make it easier for myself and others in the future ... why not Smile

Thanks Guys,
Moose
Back to top Go down
sc.RaGnaR|C
Administrator
Administrator
sc.RaGnaR|C

Admin Procedures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin Procedures   Admin Procedures I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 2:11 am

Ok 1st, send me an invite on x-fire, my x-fire name is taekwongi.

Did you try disabling punkbuster? Maybe that version requires it.
Back to top Go down
sc.PetiteMoose|A
Administrator
Administrator

Admin Procedures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin Procedures   Admin Procedures I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 8:28 am

We are already friends on Xfire Smile

Punkbuster is disabled for the server according to the pop up I get every time I log on to any of the rcon programs. Do you mean disabling Punkbuster on my PC? Where would I find that setting? I thought that was a ronco set it and forget it not changeable type thing during the initial setup.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Admin Procedures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin Procedures   Admin Procedures I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Admin Procedures
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
sc. Clan :: Game Mods, Tips and Resource Section-
Jump to: