sc. Clan
Welcome to the home of the Scare Clan sc. Please be respectful and welcome.

WELCOME TO THE HOME OF THE SCARE CLAN

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Admin Procedures

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
sc.PetiteMoose|A
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Admin Procedures   Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:17 am

First, I would like to Thank All of you that have placed your trust in me by allowing me to help maintain the servers. You have established an awesome reputation and I will do my best to uphold the standards that you have set. It is an honor and responsibility that I accept with gratitude.

Thanks to Crow, Ragnar, Over and MAC-Daddy I was able to get the Rcon Control Panel Loaded ( V12.2 and 13 as well as AgRcon ) last night and all three connect just fine. I do have a few questions that I would like to ask.

One of the Site Mods should probably move this to a protected part of the forum before answering to keep procedures secure Smile

I have learned how to kick people. I assume temp banning someone is the same procedure. I have the procedures written down how to record my actions and post them here. My first issue lies in this step. No matter what I have tried to do, My History Tab records nothing so I have nothing to copy and paste. I have tired V12.2 and 13 and they both act the same. I have looked at AgRcon and figured out how to kick someone but cannot see a History Tab to get the information so I am effectively Stuck. I have re-booted the PC just in case. I keep getting the pop up saying Punkbuster is disabled so chat capturing is not possible. Would this have an affect on History? Is this a setting I need to change in my console or is Punkbuster disabled for the entire server? ( I assume it is for the entire server for ease of all player connectability )

Since I am asking and the answer is probably very simple, How do you change maps?

What else will I need to know how to do? Instructions are very helpful as I plan to print them out for easy reference until I have the procedures down. Whether that takes me a day or a week.

I know Thumper will impart a lot of wisdom on what and how to do things. I also know he is a busy Man and if I can make it easier for myself and others in the future ... why not Smile

Thanks Guys,
Moose
Back to top Go down
sc.RaGnaR|C
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Admin Procedures   Tue Nov 19, 2013 2:11 am

Ok 1st, send me an invite on x-fire, my x-fire name is taekwongi.

Did you try disabling punkbuster? Maybe that version requires it.

In Vino Veritas!
Back to top Go down
sc.PetiteMoose|A
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Admin Procedures   Tue Nov 19, 2013 8:28 am

We are already friends on Xfire Smile

Punkbuster is disabled for the server according to the pop up I get every time I log on to any of the rcon programs. Do you mean disabling Punkbuster on my PC? Where would I find that setting? I thought that was a ronco set it and forget it not changeable type thing during the initial setup.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Admin Procedures   

Back to top Go down

Admin Procedures
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1