sc. Clan
Welcome to the home of the Scare Clan sc. Please be respectful and welcome.
sc. Clan
Welcome to the home of the Scare Clan sc. Please be respectful and welcome.
sc. Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME TO THE HOME OF THE SCARE CLAN

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Why was I temp banned?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rasa

Why was I temp banned? Empty
PostSubject: Why was I temp banned?   Why was I temp banned? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 9:12 pm

I was on your HC server this evening at around 7:00pm and was kick and temp banned. No reason was given why I was kicked or banned. I know there is always a lot of talk about hackers on your server but I rarely see real hackers. I imagine many who play on your sever cannot recognize real hacking. In any case I was not hacking, and I have never hacked in the past. Can someone please tell me why I was temp banned?

On a related subject I witnessed sc.Joshua|M nade switching earlier in the day. He stated that he was testing me to see if I would notice. Is nade switching by admins a new practice of SC? Or is it a method used to detect hackers by inexperienced admins?

Thanks for any information you can offer.
Back to top Go down
sc.CroW|C
Commander
Commander
sc.CroW|C

PostSubject: Re: Why was I temp banned?   Why was I temp banned? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 10:04 pm

Joshua is not an admin and I am not sure why you were kicked. I will check into it and have that admin post here why.
Back to top Go down
https://scareclan.forumotion.com
sc.Mac-Daddy|C
Administrator
Administrator
sc.Mac-Daddy|C

PostSubject: Re: Why was I temp banned?   Why was I temp banned? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 1:40 am

rasa is a regular player on tdm, ive never noticed any hacking from him. just an f.y.i...
Back to top Go down
sc.Stugatz|M
Clan Member
Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: Why was I temp banned?   Why was I temp banned? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 7:44 pm

What's nade switching?
Back to top Go down
sc.Mac-Daddy|C
Administrator
Administrator
sc.Mac-Daddy|C

PostSubject: Re: Why was I temp banned?   Why was I temp banned? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 12:25 am

Nade switching is where you throw a grenade at one or more of your teammates then change sides before it blows up. then you get the credit for the kill or kills . this is usually done at the beginning of the round, when everyone spawns at the same time...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why was I temp banned?   Why was I temp banned? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why was I temp banned?
Page 1 of 1