sc. Clan
Welcome to the home of the Scare Clan sc. Please be respectful and welcome.

WELCOME TO THE HOME OF THE SCARE CLAN

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Leaving Scare Clan

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
MrAngry

PostSubject: Leaving Scare Clan   Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:10 pm

As the title suggests I am leaving Scare clan, the reason or reasons behind this are as follows.

1. I cannot be nice to people I regard as wankers, all I want to do is kick them to make the server a better place.

2. I came from 2 clans both of which taught me how to be a good admin, both clans made me an admin straight away because we had a level of trust which I dont see here.

3. Both clans that I previously came from were no tube, no martyr and no last stand which suited my playing style, I can handle the martyr and last stand but the tube for me is a definate game killer or in this case clan killer.

I appreciate the opportunity and I appreciate the fact that Crow asked me to join.
I will continue to play on your hc server and also report any and all cheats and hackers.
Crow and Thumper no the kind of player that I am and the kind of language I often use which is another reason I can no longer use your clans tags as it would damage your clans good reputation.
Back to top Go down
sc.CroW|C
Commander
Commander

PostSubject: Re: Leaving Scare Clan   Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:41 pm

I appreciate you being up front an honest and you are welcome any time. We have a level of trust in Scare but it has to be earned through time with everyone thats a part of this clan not just a few people. Thanks for doing what you do and see you on the servers and xfire.

Leaving Scare Clan
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1