sc. Clan
Welcome to the home of the Scare Clan sc. Please be respectful and welcome.
sc. Clan
Welcome to the home of the Scare Clan sc. Please be respectful and welcome.
sc. Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME TO THE HOME OF THE SCARE CLAN

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hacker on TMD server

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
xXTotalFrostXx

Hacker on TMD server Empty
PostSubject: Hacker on TMD server   Hacker on TMD server I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 11:21 pm

On august first and 10:18 (Hit|M)Dire and I witnessed Jump Or Die aimbotting. His score was 186 kills and 37 deaths. Im sorry i cant post a video because my recording system messed up. I hope an admin can do do what is right.

-Frost
Back to top Go down
Leading Tone

PostSubject: Re: Hacker on TMD server   Hacker on TMD server I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 12:08 am

Good day all! Jump or Die here! (I had a little bit of trouble with the confirmation code when I tried to register with my ingame name.)

Anyway, I would like to keep this simple and just say if anyone has any questions for me regarding my play, I would be more than happy to answer any requests. I kind of want this to go court style! You present your evidence, and I will present mine. Whoever builds the best case wins the claim/counterclaim! Or... Unless you are just going to straight up ban me... Then, that's a thing, too. (Though, I would rather you not. I like your server.)

Thank you for your time!
-Jump or Die
Back to top Go down
sc.CroW|C
Commander
Commander
sc.CroW|C

PostSubject: Re: Hacker on TMD server   Hacker on TMD server I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 8:57 am

Whether you are cheating or not the verdict is simple...we have a friendly pub server and do not welcome people that come in and try to own everyone to the level you are. If you are that good go to a competitive pro mod server and play with the people with your level of play or use a bolt sniper / slingshot to level the playing field to make it fun for everyone. Our SC..TDM server is for the modest general skilled players and we will not allow people to kill the server population due to that kind of game play. You are not the first person we had to explain this to nor the last so nothing personal.
Back to top Go down
https://scareclan.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hacker on TMD server   Hacker on TMD server I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hacker on TMD server
Page 1 of 1