sc. Clan
Welcome to the home of the Scare Clan sc. Please be respectful and welcome.
sc. Clan
Welcome to the home of the Scare Clan sc. Please be respectful and welcome.
sc. Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME TO THE HOME OF THE SCARE CLAN

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

cod4 player...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Badger
Clan Member
Clan Member
Badger

cod4 player... Empty
PostSubject: cod4 player...   cod4 player... I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2015 10:30 pm

HI GUYS...I don't know if u lads have used it..i have and its a great tool for members to use in looking at vids that have been recorded ..if anyone would like help in knowing how to use it ..drop me a note.

Also I need some help my self on team viewer..what I want is to be able to bind a couple of keys to record while im specking..so I need "start and a stop record" keys..and for that vid to go into a folder on my desktop.. after I have stopped the recording of a player...your tek guys whoever they may be would know how..being 70 I have no idea...from there I can run it through COD4 PLAYER..and from there post it in the section on the clans website be good on TEAM VIEWER as well

regards BADGER
Back to top Go down
sc.neVar<3|C
Commander
Commander
sc.neVar<3|C

cod4 player... Empty
PostSubject: Re: cod4 player...   cod4 player... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2015 8:44 am

you can also view demo's in the game folder without the use of a third-party program, such as "cod4 player". This allows you to record gameplay ingame without having to execute another program.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Clan Member
Clan Member
Badger

cod4 player... Empty
PostSubject: Re: cod4 player...   cod4 player... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2015 6:25 pm

does that have overlays in it I don't know how to set it up..with the overlays u can view all players the opsining team a square box ect and u can see if a player is following a opposing player behind a wall there for a wall hack..or slow mo can slow the game down so u can view a no recoil hack ect
Back to top Go down
sc.neVar<3|C
Commander
Commander
sc.neVar<3|C

cod4 player... Empty
PostSubject: Re: cod4 player...   cod4 player... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2015 10:55 pm

is teh square box white and seems extremely buggy at times (due to it surrounding things that move; for the most part?)
Back to top Go down
HOTGRILL

cod4 player... Empty
PostSubject: Re: cod4 player...   cod4 player... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2015 2:31 pm

How to open a demo after recording:
Copy the demo file you saved with /record command from C:\Program Files (x86)\Activision\Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare\main\demos (or whatever directory you use)

create a new folder inside C:\Program Files (x86)\Activision\Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare\players called demos
and paste the demo inside (ie. C:\Program Files (x86)\Activision\Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare\players\demos)
(this will make it so you don't need cod4 player)

However if you don't see the players folder or the main folder (YOU MUST SHOW HIDDEN FILES TO SEE THIS>>) etc go to
C:\Program Files\User\(Your computer user)\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files\Activision\Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare ...and follow the above steps with this directory instead.

Some useful commands when watching a demo
(in devmode-CHEAT MODE/OWN SERVER)--->steps

1. devmap mp_showdown (This sets sv_cheats to 1)
2. /demo nameoftherecordeddemo
3. r_fullbright 1  (gives a Cartoon look)
4. cg_enemyNameFadeOut 900000 (Enemy names wont fade out through walls)
5. cg_enemyNameFadeIn 0 (This sets the nametags to have a 0 fade in time)
6. cg_drawThroughWalls 1 (draws names through walls)
7. cg_drawfriendlynames 1 = (draws teamates names through walls)
8. r_znear 35 ( This makes Walls disappear at close range)

THESE COMMANDS WILL ONLY WORK IF YOU HAVE PREVIOUSLY ENABLED CHEATS during the same session by using devmode (hence the devmap mp_showdown earlier)
It has been a while since I have used these commands, I think they work best if you spectate + record the person while being on their team. (requires some experimentation)...You don't need any additional software to use these commands.

They will NOT work in online servers.(for the idiots)

EDIT: While I added the step figured there was more to add if cod4 player doesn't work or you don't want to use it.

Last edited by HOTGRILL on Wed Apr 01, 2015 1:25 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot to add some steps)
Back to top Go down
sc.neVar<3|C
Commander
Commander
sc.neVar<3|C

cod4 player... Empty
PostSubject: Re: cod4 player...   cod4 player... I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2015 7:52 am

LOL, great tip.  You still have to execute the demo regardless. Which you forgot to list in your well thought out steps.

And fullbright may give a cartoon look, sort of, it actually removes the shadows from the game to increase fps as well.
Back to top Go down
HOTGRILL

cod4 player... Empty
PostSubject: Re: cod4 player...   cod4 player... I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2015 1:27 pm

Edited the post and added some more stuff, yeah r_znear and fullbright are just personal preferance when spectating a demo for me, they aren't really needed though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

cod4 player... Empty
PostSubject: Re: cod4 player...   cod4 player... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

cod4 player...
Page 1 of 1