sc. Clan
Welcome to the home of the Scare Clan sc. Please be respectful and welcome.
sc. Clan
Welcome to the home of the Scare Clan sc. Please be respectful and welcome.
sc. Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME TO THE HOME OF THE SCARE CLAN

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

(s*8)Kasik wallhacking?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
NutBuster

NutBuster

(s*8)Kasik wallhacking? Empty
PostSubject: (s*8)Kasik wallhacking?   (s*8)Kasik wallhacking? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2015 3:34 pm

Hi guys...I was playing on your server on July 24th and (s*8)Kasik was also playing at the time.  I started to spec him after being killed several times from across the map.  It happened five or six times and usually very soon after spawning.  I watched him and filmed two video clips of his apparent wall hacking.  Several other players also noted this occurrence as well as seen on the video.  At one point you can see he has a heli in the air but you can see him killing others through the walls.  Since then he has changed his name to (s*8)Kasik6.  I do not know how to post a video and if you want to see it I will be glad to post it or email it if you like.

There are often times players get frustrated and seem to think because you are good that a person is hacking.  I do not accuse people of hacking.  If I think someone is hacking I leave and come back another time.  This time it was pretty obvious so I recorded some of it.  I have played with (s*8)Kasik6 since then and he did not appear to be using any cheat.  I am not looking for him to be kicked, I just want him to play fair like the rest of us so that we can keep people coming back.  I really enjoy playing on your server and get along with most of the players there.

Thanks,

NutBuster
Back to top Go down
Trigger

PostSubject: Re: (s*8)Kasik wallhacking?   (s*8)Kasik wallhacking? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2015 8:08 pm

Im going to go ahead and disagree on this, Kasik has never wallhacked ever. SOO im going to have to say no. Not to be biased because hes in our clan, but because he doesnt hack.
Back to top Go down
Trigger

PostSubject: Re: (s*8)Kasik wallhacking?   (s*8)Kasik wallhacking? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2015 8:10 pm

And second thing, was his name (s*8)Kasik6 or was it [s*8].Kasik6
Back to top Go down
NutBuster

NutBuster

PostSubject: Re: (s*8)Kasik wallhacking?   (s*8)Kasik wallhacking? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2015 9:05 pm

Was someone else using his name? Is there a way to check that date? July 24th 2015 at 10:39am. I don't want to accuse someone that didn't do anything. I do have video with someone using that name and it appears like they are wall hacking. I wish I knew how to post a video.
Back to top Go down
Trigger

PostSubject: Re: (s*8)Kasik wallhacking?   (s*8)Kasik wallhacking? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2015 10:02 pm

What program did you use to record video? In game recorder? You could also upload to youtube, then post the link. Was his name [s*8].Kasik6 or (s*8)Kasik6, I only ask because those two tags are different. I feel you on the "not wanting to accuse someone", Because ive never seen or heard about the real kasik hacking(if someone else used his name).
Back to top Go down
NutBuster

NutBuster

PostSubject: Re: (s*8)Kasik wallhacking?   (s*8)Kasik wallhacking? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2015 12:04 am

I recorded it on my phone. The name on the video was (s*8)Kasik. I have played him many times and never had an issue.
Back to top Go down
Trigger

PostSubject: Re: (s*8)Kasik wallhacking?   (s*8)Kasik wallhacking? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2015 3:45 pm

That has to be a different player then...because our kasik who i know does not hack is [s*8].Kasik6. The one you presume is in the video is (s*8)Kasik6 is not the same kasik then, because those tags are completely different. As for the video, If your video is on your phone, I cant help you on how to upload the video, unless you were to connect your phone to your computer and upload it that way, then link the file into a reply on here. Thats my only suggestion.
Back to top Go down
Trigger

PostSubject: Re: (s*8)Kasik wallhacking?   (s*8)Kasik wallhacking? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2015 12:34 am

You can also go to youtube if you have a profile or make one, and upload that file through youtube, and upload it there, which will probably be the easiest to do, and drop the link here.
Back to top Go down
Trigger

PostSubject: Re: (s*8)Kasik wallhacking?   (s*8)Kasik wallhacking? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2015 12:59 am

As for all SC admins, Please keep an eye for "(s*8)Kasik6" as well please, and catch his/her IP and GUID so we can match it up with our member [s*8].Kasik6. Incase of a chance of an imposter posing as a member of ours. I want to make sure this is taken seriously according to the situation. Please and Thank you for your cooperation.

Last edited by Trigger on Wed Oct 21, 2015 1:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
NutBuster

NutBuster

PostSubject: Re: (s*8)Kasik wallhacking?   (s*8)Kasik wallhacking? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2015 1:01 am

Ok I am uploading to YouTube right now...this is gonna take some time though. Ill post some links as soon as it is done.
Back to top Go down
Trigger

PostSubject: Re: (s*8)Kasik wallhacking?   (s*8)Kasik wallhacking? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2015 1:02 am

Thanks Nutbuster, Im staying on until that is done, may take a few mins to upload then to process.
Back to top Go down
NutBuster

NutBuster

PostSubject: Re: (s*8)Kasik wallhacking?   (s*8)Kasik wallhacking? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2015 9:24 am

I have a link for YouTube but according to this site I can not add a link for 7 days as a new member,

"New members are not allowed to post external links or emails for 7 days. Please contact the forum administrator for more information."
Back to top Go down
NutBuster

NutBuster

PostSubject: Re: (s*8)Kasik wallhacking?   (s*8)Kasik wallhacking? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2015 9:39 am

On YouTube search for "COD4 clips 001" The guy was using the name (s*8)Kasik Not (s*8)Kasik6
Back to top Go down
Trigger

PostSubject: Re: (s*8)Kasik wallhacking?   (s*8)Kasik wallhacking? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2015 5:02 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQuaexpywIc
Back to top Go down
Trigger

PostSubject: Re: (s*8)Kasik wallhacking?   (s*8)Kasik wallhacking? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2015 5:04 pm

Please note that this is not our Kasik. The player in the video is [s*8]Kasik. Thank you for uploading this video, I will share with our admins as well. This is clearly wallhack for sure. This situation will be taken care of. Please note all SC ADMINS, This is NOT OUR KASIK. This player is an Impostor! If you see this member, Get his info before any action is taken, so our clan can also deal with the player at hand as well. Thank you again Nutbuster
Back to top Go down
sc.Toxic*|C
Administrator
Administrator
sc.Toxic*|C

PostSubject: Re: (s*8)Kasik wallhacking?   (s*8)Kasik wallhacking? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2015 12:40 am

yup!! Easy too that Kasik is a hack, TY for the Video, Trigger as soon as anybody has a GUID with a name Kasik we will post it as I am sure you will do the same
Back to top Go down
http://chownsecurity.com
Ruddy

PostSubject: Re: (s*8)Kasik wallhacking?   (s*8)Kasik wallhacking? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2015 4:09 am

Please be sure that it's the right Kasik. The one in the video is [s*8]Kasik.

The real [s*8].Kasik has the little period between tags and name.
Back to top Go down
sc.Toxic*|C
Administrator
Administrator
sc.Toxic*|C

PostSubject: Re: (s*8)Kasik wallhacking?   (s*8)Kasik wallhacking? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2015 9:51 am

Ruddy, Thank You for the clarification, I think we still need both GUID's on file as this will help keep things transparent Smile
Back to top Go down
Trigger

PostSubject: Re: (s*8)Kasik wallhacking?   (s*8)Kasik wallhacking? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2015 4:11 pm

We will for sure do the same, thank you. Also be in mind, this might be a hacker who changes his/her name on multiple occasions, so the next time this player comes by, they may or may not come in under the same name. So also keep that in mind too. Thanks for the cooperation! Smile
Back to top Go down
sc.Toxic*|C
Administrator
Administrator
sc.Toxic*|C

PostSubject: Re: (s*8)Kasik wallhacking?   (s*8)Kasik wallhacking? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2015 6:16 pm

GamezAdmin - will keep track off Name changes Smile
Back to top Go down
Trigger

PostSubject: Re: (s*8)Kasik wallhacking?   (s*8)Kasik wallhacking? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2015 11:26 pm

Awesome Smile
Back to top Go down
[s*8].Vagisil

[s*8].Vagisil

PostSubject: Re: (s*8)Kasik wallhacking?   (s*8)Kasik wallhacking? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2015 11:42 am

There is zero question that this is an imposter.  In addition to the inaccurately displayed tags, their ping was 280+ (see 0:04 and 0:34 of the video).  If an admin would like to contact me directly to share/compare GUID information for this hacker and our Kasik6, you are welcome to reach me on steam at vagisil22.

Gracias,
V

PS -- thank you NutBuster for helping police this server.
Back to top Go down
sc.Toxic*|C
Administrator
Administrator
sc.Toxic*|C

PostSubject: Re: (s*8)Kasik wallhacking?   (s*8)Kasik wallhacking? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2015 4:20 pm

I have Yet to see this guy! ..Maybe I play too late Razz
Back to top Go down
Trigger

PostSubject: Re: (s*8)Kasik wallhacking?   (s*8)Kasik wallhacking? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2015 9:41 pm

I have asked around too, no word on this player either. Might have been scared off, or is in good hiding. Not sure what the deal was that he had to impose on another one of our members, but this is still an open investigation. Also is quite odd that he chose one of our members, then go into another server to give Kasik and our clan a bad name..I do not nor does any of our members take this lightly what so ever. Seemed like a sabotage mission to me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (s*8)Kasik wallhacking?   (s*8)Kasik wallhacking? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(s*8)Kasik wallhacking?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
sc. Clan :: Incident Reporting-
Jump to: