sc. Clan
Welcome to the home of the Scare Clan sc. Please be respectful and welcome.
sc. Clan
Welcome to the home of the Scare Clan sc. Please be respectful and welcome.
sc. Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME TO THE HOME OF THE SCARE CLAN

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NEW RULE..EXCESSIVE WALL BANGING

Go down 
+3
ganjabreak
sc.ThuMper|C
Badger
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Badger
Clan Member
Clan Member
Badger

NEW RULE..EXCESSIVE WALL BANGING  Empty
PostSubject: NEW RULE..EXCESSIVE WALL BANGING    NEW RULE..EXCESSIVE WALL BANGING  I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2016 3:41 am

IS this still the go i haven't seen anyone put up anything about this...and it seems to be getting worse...everyone is doing it...everyone u see has an mg..and just spraying walls...can we all take some action please......IS there no way we limit the power of mgs...
Back to top Go down
sc.ThuMper|C
Commander
Commander
sc.ThuMper|C

PostSubject: Re: NEW RULE..EXCESSIVE WALL BANGING    NEW RULE..EXCESSIVE WALL BANGING  I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2016 6:47 am

i agree with the wallbanging getting worse but first some of our admins need to stop it so can set a good exsample
Back to top Go down
http://wtm1469@sbcglobal.net
Badger
Clan Member
Clan Member
Badger

PostSubject: Re: NEW RULE..EXCESSIVE WALL BANGING    NEW RULE..EXCESSIVE WALL BANGING  I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2016 8:53 pm

i can do that but i dont think i want to be the only one thumper..
Back to top Go down
sc.ThuMper|C
Commander
Commander
sc.ThuMper|C

PostSubject: Re: NEW RULE..EXCESSIVE WALL BANGING    NEW RULE..EXCESSIVE WALL BANGING  I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2016 1:45 am

that dont make since but okay i wasnt pointing a finger at u
Back to top Go down
ganjabreak

PostSubject: Re: NEW RULE..EXCESSIVE WALL BANGING    NEW RULE..EXCESSIVE WALL BANGING  I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2016 3:15 pm

You gotta get a clear rule on this because seeing someone then shooting at them happens to go through wall is different from shooting at the wall cos you know 50/50 chance someones there
Back to top Go down
Badger
Clan Member
Clan Member
Badger

PostSubject: Re: NEW RULE..EXCESSIVE WALL BANGING    NEW RULE..EXCESSIVE WALL BANGING  I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2016 3:50 pm

hi ganjabreak this rule i believe is for those players who camp at a point in the game and hose down buildings ..walls and choke points with MG fire with the sole purpose of adding to their score INSTEAD OF making position and shooting at players they can ACTUALLY see and not those they THINK maybe behind a wall or in a building

REGARDS

BADGER
Back to top Go down
ganjabreak

PostSubject: Re: NEW RULE..EXCESSIVE WALL BANGING    NEW RULE..EXCESSIVE WALL BANGING  I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2016 3:55 pm

I would agree thats wallbanging
Back to top Go down
ganjabreak

PostSubject: Re: NEW RULE..EXCESSIVE WALL BANGING    NEW RULE..EXCESSIVE WALL BANGING  I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2016 3:56 pm

Why not ban mg that would solve problems sort of
Back to top Go down
sc.Ollie|R
Recruit
Recruit
sc.Ollie|R

PostSubject: Re: NEW RULE..EXCESSIVE WALL BANGING    NEW RULE..EXCESSIVE WALL BANGING  I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2016 4:06 pm

I think the point ganjabreak originally made remains critical. If I'm being repeated killed by a camper with a faster mouse finger than me, it would be good to know whether I risk being temp banned to kill the camper through a wall because to the third party who sees my shoot the wall, I might appear to be wallbanging.

Of course this example is significantly different than the case would be for the player who repeatedly empties clip after clip into the wall just to boost his/her stats, but without a rule in place they are both allowed.

So the questions remain...
1. Is there a rule against wallbanging and does that include the player shooting through the wall to kill the camper?
2. Is there a rule indicating that the shooter must see the player he's killing?
Back to top Go down
ganjabreak

PostSubject: Re: NEW RULE..EXCESSIVE WALL BANGING    NEW RULE..EXCESSIVE WALL BANGING  I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2016 4:08 pm

Yes thats the case im on about
Back to top Go down
ganjabreak

PostSubject: Re: NEW RULE..EXCESSIVE WALL BANGING    NEW RULE..EXCESSIVE WALL BANGING  I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2016 4:31 pm

Btw rule number 2 would never be able to be inforced because bullits do go through walls in this game without 15 admins for 15 players you cant contol that , im all for you lot kicking wallbangers that are hoping for kills by firing in hot spots
Back to top Go down
sc.ThuMper|C
Commander
Commander
sc.ThuMper|C

PostSubject: Re: NEW RULE..EXCESSIVE WALL BANGING    NEW RULE..EXCESSIVE WALL BANGING  I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2016 4:58 pm

Well for one i made this rule. i did it so theses players that use lmgs dont just camp and shoot the walls see if they can get a kill.but its not just lmgs that do it so it goes for all weapons. i no we cant stop it but we can slow it down. we can take the rule down but then there be alot of players gripeing about the wallbanging .pretty much do u like being shot by a player randomly shooting at walls to see if he can he can get a free kill with no skill.
Back to top Go down
ganjabreak

PostSubject: Re: NEW RULE..EXCESSIVE WALL BANGING    NEW RULE..EXCESSIVE WALL BANGING  I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2016 5:11 pm

Of corse not thumper , who does like ppl shooting through walls at you , all im getting at if you know someone is there cos you see his gun or see him run past a door or window or he shot at you and hid behind a wall . Everyone knows you cant hide in this game. it aint like cod1 . If ppl are wallbanging constant 8/10 there hacking but ppl on odd ocassions cos they just got shot up by 5 dudes in that room b4 .do they deserve to get kicked even tho tgey are reg on server. Anyway no offence to any of you i love your server thats why i comment .cos i care
Back to top Go down
sc.ThuMper|C
Commander
Commander
sc.ThuMper|C

PostSubject: Re: NEW RULE..EXCESSIVE WALL BANGING    NEW RULE..EXCESSIVE WALL BANGING  I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2016 5:17 pm

hell man ive kicked players for less than what u got kicked for and ive been kicked its going to happen its not like u got perm banned.and ur other post about camron i cant believe he hasnt been permbanned he mite not be hacking but his asshat attitude gets him kicked by me all the time and thanks for ur in put we like it so keep it up it helps us no if where doing our jobs rite and helps us make the server better.
Back to top Go down
ganjabreak

PostSubject: Re: NEW RULE..EXCESSIVE WALL BANGING    NEW RULE..EXCESSIVE WALL BANGING  I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2016 5:28 pm

Well i cant comment on his attitude lol the way he deals with himself is his problem . I know i only got kicked but it felt like a bit of a kick in the balls lol .from one of my fav servers on cod4. Anyway i dont hold grudges , i will still play on your servers , had to have a moan here didnt want a kick from the server
Back to top Go down
sc.CroW|C
Commander
Commander
sc.CroW|C

PostSubject: Re: NEW RULE..EXCESSIVE WALL BANGING    NEW RULE..EXCESSIVE WALL BANGING  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2016 12:28 pm

I let most wallbanging go since it is a vital part of tdm gameplay that the masses use.  If I catch someone doing it excessively where it looks like they are spamming and disrupting the normal gameplay I will warn them and then follow with a kick / ban following if they don't comply.  To end it completely takes away one of the dynamics of the game in which it was designed.  If I ban LMG's which I would like to at least limit them to one per team I would have to mod the server and then it would lose traffic due to people not seeing it in search results so in closing a small compromise for a larger result is what I elected.
Back to top Go down
https://scareclan.forumotion.com
flupperdog

PostSubject: Spawn killing, wall bangers   NEW RULE..EXCESSIVE WALL BANGING  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2016 9:43 am

Crow....Kola44 and Apostol are 2 of the worst spawn killers playing....also do their fair share of wall banging. every weekday..8 to noon, eastern time
Back to top Go down
sc.Gold|M
Clan Member
Clan Member
sc.Gold|M

PostSubject: Re: NEW RULE..EXCESSIVE WALL BANGING    NEW RULE..EXCESSIVE WALL BANGING  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2016 6:38 pm

wallbanging is a must have, for anyone.. if you see someone go behind a wall, or someone is shooting behind a wall, it makes since to try and see if you can shoot through that part of the wall.. spamming is a different story.. just spamming through walls just hoping someone is there is the problem in my book
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEW RULE..EXCESSIVE WALL BANGING    NEW RULE..EXCESSIVE WALL BANGING  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NEW RULE..EXCESSIVE WALL BANGING
Page 1 of 1