sc. Clan
Welcome to the home of the Scare Clan sc. Please be respectful and welcome.
sc. Clan
Welcome to the home of the Scare Clan sc. Please be respectful and welcome.
sc. Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME TO THE HOME OF THE SCARE CLAN

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FRESH START

Go down 
+4
sc.Mac-Daddy|C
sc.Toxic*|C
flupperdog
sc.ThuMper|C
8 posters
AuthorMessage
sc.ThuMper|C
Commander
Commander
sc.ThuMper|C

FRESH START Empty
PostSubject: FRESH START   FRESH START I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2017 2:58 pm

HEY everyone been long time.Well where going to get sc. back up and going. Were pretty much starting over and rebuilding off of what crow worked so hard to make this best server.Crow gave us the tools to do this so lets get it back on track.There will be changes in admins and commanders which some changes have allready been made.So the the members that are still interested in sc start posting and giveing ur input that will help sc. get back on top again.SO get back on game start playing and have fun. WE change the rules back to pretty much basic. Which i think will help alot. WE also unbanned the ban list.We think some players should get a second chance. Also to get this going we will need help paying for server so donations would be great even if it only 5 dollar or if can pay more that be great more we get more player slot we can have. I have been playing this game along time like most of u sure miss the good times on sc. SO i hope all yall feel the same and lets play this damn old addicted game lol. THANkS WILLY (sc.ThuMper|C)
Back to top Go down
http://wtm1469@sbcglobal.net

FRESH START Empty
PostSubject: Re: FRESH START   FRESH START I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 2:32 am

where do you donate? It would be nice to have a server with sabotage, domination, search and destroy, and headquarters in a rotation.
Back to top Go down
flupperdog

FRESH START Empty
PostSubject: Re: FRESH START   FRESH START I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2017 10:11 am

GREAT NEWS!!!....I can get my camping equipment out of storage.
Back to top Go down
sc.Toxic*|C
Administrator
Administrator
sc.Toxic*|C

FRESH START Empty
PostSubject: Re: FRESH START   FRESH START I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2017 12:16 pm

FRESH START Suppor10
Back to top Go down
http://chownsecurity.com
flupperdog

FRESH START Empty
PostSubject: Re: FRESH START   FRESH START I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2017 10:11 am

Will someone post when you have a FFA server up and running?
Back to top Go down
sc.Mac-Daddy|C
Administrator
Administrator
sc.Mac-Daddy|C

FRESH START Empty
PostSubject: Re: FRESH START   FRESH START I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2017 1:35 am

I believe we are starting with the team hardcore first, if donations proceed, then we may start another server. so lets get the ball rolling people!! and Thanks!!
Back to top Go down
sc.T-Patch|M

sc.T-Patch|M

FRESH START Empty
PostSubject: Re: FRESH START   FRESH START I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2017 1:35 am

Sounds like a great plan!! Lets do this!!
Back to top Go down
sc.Toxic*|C
Administrator
Administrator
sc.Toxic*|C

FRESH START Empty
PostSubject: Re: FRESH START   FRESH START I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2017 11:52 pm

so far been hard to get several People at the same time to sit on the server, it takes players to get players - maybe have a certain time some of us get on at the same time to help it out Smile
Back to top Go down

FRESH START Empty
PostSubject: Re: FRESH START   FRESH START I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2017 10:46 pm

Worried about our server. Every time i go there, no one is on. Maybe Thump or Toxic in spectator mode. I think more of us play on the Section 8 server now. I noticed a lot of people that used to play on our server are on Section 8 server.
Back to top Go down
sc.ThuMper|C
Commander
Commander
sc.ThuMper|C

FRESH START Empty
PostSubject: Re: FRESH START   FRESH START I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2017 11:38 pm

thats true ip but if we was playing on our server then maybe they come back
Back to top Go down
http://wtm1469@sbcglobal.net
flupperdog

FRESH START Empty
PostSubject: Re: FRESH START   FRESH START I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2017 8:05 am

We need an FFA server. There are still plenty of people who would rather play that than Team.
Back to top Go down

FRESH START Empty
PostSubject: Re: FRESH START   FRESH START I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2017 4:19 pm

I go to our server many times most days. Most times no one is there. I don't wont to sit there all day. I want to play. Only have a few hours to play with my work schedule. Hope for the best!
Back to top Go down
sc.Toxic*|C
Administrator
Administrator
sc.Toxic*|C

FRESH START Empty
PostSubject: Re: FRESH START   FRESH START I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2017 1:25 am

same problem here IP, wish we could get it going - starting to look grim
Back to top Go down
flupperdog

FRESH START Empty
PostSubject: Re: FRESH START   FRESH START I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2017 1:46 am

Am I missing something? All I see is a Team server, right?...Players are begging for a good FFA server where hackers are not welcome. The last few months I have been on the Germany Crossfire, G Dawgs Crossfire, and GBU pipeline FFA servers. There are decent, but unsupervised with hackers running rampant. I miss my mornings (EST) with Klaatu, Moose, coolbreeze, and all the other regs whose names I have forgotten because I am an old drunk. Give an FFA server another shot please!!
Back to top Go down
TristanJoel

TristanJoel

FRESH START Empty
PostSubject: Re: FRESH START   FRESH START I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 12:28 pm

this clan still playing cod4?
I am god of this game
Back to top Go down
ganjabreak

FRESH START Empty
PostSubject: Re: FRESH START   FRESH START I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2018 12:48 pm

You start banning players cos they are to good you killed the game . Don't know what you guys are playing now I don't bare no grudge
Back to top Go down
sc.Ollie|R
Recruit
Recruit
sc.Ollie|R

FRESH START Empty
PostSubject: Re: FRESH START   FRESH START I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2018 3:17 pm

Can someone inform me of which version of CoD4 multiplayer I need to run to find the sc. server? I just looked at the server list available to me and couldn't find the scare clan. I'm running v1.2.132620. Thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

FRESH START Empty
PostSubject: Re: FRESH START   FRESH START I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FRESH START
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
sc. Clan :: General Discussion-
Jump to: