sc. Clan
Welcome to the home of the Scare Clan sc. Please be respectful and welcome.
sc. Clan
Welcome to the home of the Scare Clan sc. Please be respectful and welcome.
sc. Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME TO THE HOME OF THE SCARE CLAN

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

IT'S COMING

Go down 
+3
nex
koBe|H
sc.lil_bug|A
7 posters
AuthorMessage
sc.lil_bug|A
Administrator
Administrator

IT'S COMING Empty
PostSubject: IT'S COMING   IT'S COMING I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 3:28 pm

Nostreadomas predicts world destruction in December, while the Miyans calander simply ends. Nostreadomas' fortellings are so vage that they can depict numerous events in history, but consider a society that forseen a astological alignment thousands of years into the future that we are now just BARELY able to view and calculate. The world is not going to be destroyed, but we will be given a new perspective on life, and what it means to be a spiecies on this planet. I invite you to respond with not just religion but with an open mind.
Back to top Go down
koBe|H

koBe|H

IT'S COMING Empty
PostSubject: Re: IT'S COMING   IT'S COMING I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 3:54 pm

ugh this 2012 crap gets on my nerves... No the world will not end....who knows what will happen on that day me getting a decent score in promod on 1.7!?!?!?! Razz and for those who say the world will end 2012 ill see u Dec. 22 Smile
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
sc.neVar<3|C
Commander
Commander
sc.neVar<3|C

IT'S COMING Empty
PostSubject: Re: IT'S COMING   IT'S COMING I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 10:04 pm

What I believe bug tried explaining is "the start of a new beginning”, if I am not mistaken. Which in fact, could relate to "end" for both, Nostradamus, the Mayans, as well as other sources such as, Mother Shipton, due to the theory that once something ends, something new begins, or as in a famous quote, "When one door closes, another one opens." Therefore, maybe a new perspective on life shall arise, or maybe more-so, life may be restarted or its meaning is actually found. But for now, all we know is the date(s), and thus, we will never know what will truly happen until that day comes. And what I believe is a new rise in power will come to be and whoever that might be will be quite successful or quite disastrous for the entire world, such as creating the world-wide nuclear warfare crisis. Or it could go beneficial and many problems can be solved by this person. Those are the two theories in which I believe, life will still exist in my opinion, but a new "view" or "perspective" shall come about.

NOTE: Nostradamus hints at a massive collision between an asteroid and the earth, and they say that this will take place on December 21, 2012.

NOTE: The Mayan calendar is divided into Seven Ages of Man. The fourth epoch ended in August 1987. The Mayan calendar comes to an end on Sunday, December 23, 2012 (December 21, 2012 [different source]). Only a few people will survive the catastrophe that ensues. In the fifth age, humanity will realize its spiritual destiny. In the sixth age, we will realize God within ourselves, and in the seventh age we will become so spiritual that we will be telepathic.

NOTE: Mother Shipton, is also associated with the prediction of 2012 apocalypse, such as a "A fiery dragon will cross the sky six times before the earth shall die." which entitles the asteroid. This is equivalent to Nostradamus and his theory. As well as "And before the race is built anew, a silver serpent comes to view and spew out men of like unknown to mingle with the earth now grown cold from its heat and these men can enlighten the minds of future man to intermingle and show them how to live and love and thus endow. the children with the second sight. a natural thing so that they might grow graceful, humble and when they do the golden age will start anew." This supports both my theory, as well as the Mayan theory (if you really look at it, a “new beginning”.)

Last edited by sc.neVar<3|C on Sat Sep 15, 2012 12:47 am; edited 13 times in total
Back to top Go down
sc.Rafe|A
Administrator
Administrator
sc.Rafe|A

IT'S COMING Empty
PostSubject: Re: IT'S COMING   IT'S COMING I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 11:15 pm

I've always had to laugh about this 12-21-12 stuff. "Oh GOD, the Mayan calender ends!?!" Hehe. Do you know why it ends? Because it was carved into a big ass rock, and guess what date they ran out of room on? They didn't have issues with the end of the world....just space managment.

I'm still pulling for the zombie appocalypse so I'll finally be good at something.
Back to top Go down
koBe|H

koBe|H

IT'S COMING Empty
PostSubject: Re: IT'S COMING   IT'S COMING I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 11:26 pm

LOL rafe i agree....i wanna kill some zambies!!
Back to top Go down
sc.neVar<3|C
Commander
Commander
sc.neVar<3|C

IT'S COMING Empty
PostSubject: Re: IT'S COMING   IT'S COMING I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 11:41 pm

And going at a long shot, and back up doomsday, THE zombie apocalypse! Rafe is quite on the spot. 0_0

Note: Added some more information to my post which greatly supports my claim and provides well supported evidence.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
sc.CroW|C
Commander
Commander
sc.CroW|C

IT'S COMING Empty
PostSubject: Re: IT'S COMING   IT'S COMING I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 1:22 pm

Things that make you go HMMMMM
Back to top Go down
https://scareclan.forumotion.com
Tylafur<3
Clan Member
Clan Member
Tylafur<3

IT'S COMING Empty
PostSubject: Re: IT'S COMING   IT'S COMING I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 1:29 pm

I dont believe the world is going to end either.... just a load of crap
Back to top Go down
sc.lil_bug|A
Administrator
Administrator

IT'S COMING Empty
PostSubject: Re: ITS COMING   IT'S COMING I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 10:40 pm

I never believed that the world would come to and end..nor that trilions of tons over metal could reverse it's rotation. I am saying that I believe that a new begining is coming for those of us on this planet..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

IT'S COMING Empty
PostSubject: Re: IT'S COMING   IT'S COMING I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

IT'S COMING
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
sc. Clan :: General Discussion-
Jump to: