sc. Clan
Welcome to the home of the Scare Clan sc. Please be respectful and welcome.

WELCOME TO THE HOME OF THE SCARE CLAN

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

I got black ops 2!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
sc.Shien|M
Clan Member
Clan Member

PostSubject: I got black ops 2!!   Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:33 pm

Just got me black ops 2 for pc and PS 3! Played on the highest graphic available and all I can say is.. I can't wait for all of them to be real when it reaches year 2025 Very Happy

Pros: amazing graphic, amazing storyline, leaning left and right has finally been added back!, Weapons in the future are just too awesome and every single crap are amazingly detailed and there's a chance for a black ops 3 Very Happy

Cons: storyline can be abit confusing. Controls could be very confusing for PS3 only especially for special ops in campaig mode

Overall: awesome game with many different endings depending on how you play the game. Worth every penny spent on this game!

Share your thoughts on the game if u bought it? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sc.Rafe|A
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: I got black ops 2!!   Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:57 pm

Yeah, I'd say the multiplayer is just as good as CoD 4. The biggest gripe is that they don't have user controled servers yet. So hacking is pretty bad at the moment. (At least in several of the HC servers.) They are supposed to be openeing public server space by the new year, so clans can host their own servers. (And kick hackers) Zombies is good. Same old game, but it's been expanded in a few ways that adds a little more depth to the gameplay. Single player looks good. Haven't played the campaign yet, but the opening cutscene is pretty brutal.....and not really in a good way. They are not shying away from gratuitous violence this time around.

Clan Member
Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: I got black ops 2!!   Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:03 pm

Just hope they fix some multiplayer stuff.. Just today the whole time I was playing.. Treyarch just messed it up putting 4 bars players vs 3 bars players.. Really wish the multiplayer could be like cod 4mw.. Campaign is really really awesome.. Been replaying the campaign to find how the different kinds of ending.. Very Happy there are 5 different endings for the campaign.. I could post the different type of ending and how to get those ending up if you want me to Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I got black ops 2!!   

Back to top Go down

I got black ops 2!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1