sc. Clan
Welcome to the home of the Scare Clan sc. Please be respectful and welcome.
sc. Clan
Welcome to the home of the Scare Clan sc. Please be respectful and welcome.
sc. Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME TO THE HOME OF THE SCARE CLAN

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Blackinese.. again

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
blackinese

Blackinese.. again Empty
PostSubject: Blackinese.. again   Blackinese.. again I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 7:30 pm

Ok being banned from both your servers without being on them sounds like someone who has rcon or such. Can I get an explanation as to why I'm permanently banned from both servers?
Back to top Go down
sc.CroW|C
Commander
Commander
sc.CroW|C

Blackinese.. again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blackinese.. again   Blackinese.. again I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 8:35 pm

There have been numerous complaints about your game-play while in our servers from both clan members and regular players on the server. To be fair we had a clan meeting and had posted what the clan thought about you being able to play on servers and I also issued a clan wide vote. After a week the vote was unanimous to ban you from the public servers for it is causing nothing but drama and upsetting the regular server players and clan members. Sorry it had to come to this but I am quite sure this isn't your first rodeo with this kind of thing.
Back to top Go down
https://scareclan.forumotion.com

Blackinese.. again
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
sc. Clan :: Incident Reporting-
Jump to: