sc. Clan
Welcome to the home of the Scare Clan sc. Please be respectful and welcome.

WELCOME TO THE HOME OF THE SCARE CLAN

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Bowser Rejoining clan after leave of absence

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
B()VV$ER
Clan Member
Clan Member

PostSubject: Bowser Rejoining clan after leave of absence    Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:42 pm

This is directed to the clan in general as my plea to rejoin the clan as ether my old status of Admin or just as a normal member. I also want to know who of those in the clan, if any, have some kind of problem with me rejoining the clan or if I some how offended any of you at some point.
A couple months ago, during september I believe, I lost almost all access to technology- computer, most appliances.. T.V sigh.. So I was unable to contact any of my online buddy's aka the Scare clan. I did have a some what warning of the events that would lead to my loss of technology but sadly forgot to post on here that I would be falling of the grid for so long.
I'm hoping that those who remember me being part of this clan believe that I did a fine job as a Admin and as far as I know never offended anyone in or out of the clan. I see a couple of my old clan mates have left and that we have some new additions to the clan including new admins so I hopefully look forward to gaming with y'all in the future.

Side note: Nice New Website Crow, I like the Neon Green. alien

~B()VV$ER

Americans are benevolently ignorant about Canada, while Canadians are malevolently well informed about the United States.
Back to top Go down
B()VV$ER
Clan Member
Clan Member

PostSubject: O and a   Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:53 pm

O and I would be thankful if Y'all could at least un ban me from the sc. servers not sure if its normal procedure to ban people when they leave the clan or if it was again some thing I said or did to offend someone but I would still like to play on the servers whatever the response is to my rejoining.
Thanks.

Americans are benevolently ignorant about Canada, while Canadians are malevolently well informed about the United States.
Back to top Go down

Bowser Rejoining clan after leave of absence
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1