sc. Clan
Welcome to the home of the Scare Clan sc. Please be respectful and welcome.
sc. Clan
Welcome to the home of the Scare Clan sc. Please be respectful and welcome.
sc. Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME TO THE HOME OF THE SCARE CLAN

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I got banned again...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
sc.0ver|A
Administrator
Administrator

I got banned again... Empty
PostSubject: I got banned again...   I got banned again... I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 5:07 am

Nobody said anything to me, I was just playing and I got kicked and temp banned again. Any reason why?
Back to top Go down
sc.0ver|A
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: I got banned again...   I got banned again... I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 8:22 pm

I hate to keep posting about it, but it keeps happening... banned again for the 3rd time. Mac-Daddy banned me for wall hacking, and he's threatened to kick me prior to today as well if I didn't leave (about a week ago). I just want to be able to enjoy the servers in peace without admins, who I have played with previously and haven't said or done a single thing in most cases, accusing me of hacking and banning me. It doesn't take a genius to figure out where people camp or if they haven't moved at all since they killed me once, nor where the shots of an unsilenced weapon are coming from on the rader, especially since it's not a hardcore server. It's a long and tiring process to come and post every time this happens and I'd like to never have to do this again, so, as offered in previous posts about this, I'll do anything that's requested to prove I'm not hacking.
Back to top Go down
anniee

PostSubject: Re: I got banned again...   I got banned again... I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 8:48 pm

0ver wrote:
I hate to keep posting about it, but it keeps happening... banned again for the 3rd time. Mac-Daddy banned me for wall hacking, and he's threatened to kick me prior to today as well if I didn't leave (about a week ago). I just want to be able to enjoy the servers in peace without admins, who I have played with previously and haven't said or done a single thing in most cases, accusing me of hacking and banning me. It doesn't take a genius to figure out where people camp or if they haven't moved at all since they killed me once, nor where the shots of an unsilenced weapon are coming from on the rader, especially since it's not a hardcore server. It's a long and tiring process to come and post every time this happens and I'd like to never have to do this again, so, as offered in previous posts about this, I'll do anything that's requested to prove I'm not hacking.

If you have been banned this many times, it is most likely that they think you are cheating and are not wanted on the server. Might as well leave it alone.
Back to top Go down
sc.0ver|A
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: I got banned again...   I got banned again... I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 9:00 pm

3 times isn't a lot, considering it's all been from different people (maybe), although the second one never got addressed. Since none of them have been permanent, and I play with other members of the clan on a regular basis and they don't say or do anything, I have to assume it is worth it to post. The day they give me a reason and permanently ban me is when I'll stop trying, but since I don't hack I have nothing against posting about it. The first time was resolved as a misunderstanding, and as mentioned previously the second one was never talked about, now this time, Mac-Daddy... I don't know what's going on there but he seems to think I hack and will not even let me talk to him to explain it, today or a week ago. Thanks for the input, but I think I'll just continue posting when it happens until they tell me not to.
Back to top Go down
sc.Rafe|A
Administrator
Administrator
sc.Rafe|A

PostSubject: Re: I got banned again...   I got banned again... I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 9:14 pm

I can't speak for Mac, or any other admin you may have come across. I know I've played with you on our servers, and I know that I did see suspicious behavior. BUT, after watching you I came to the conclusion that you weren't hacking.

With that said, however, I have to stand by Mac and support him as a fellow admin. I know that isn't what you wanted to hear, but that's the way it is. I hope that yourself and Mac can reach a conclusion soon, but in the meantime, this post will have to suffice in letting you know that the issue has been recognized and that we'll do what we can to get to the bottom of the problem.
Back to top Go down
sc.0ver|A
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: I got banned again...   I got banned again... I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 9:27 pm

That's perfectly acceptable Rafe, supporting your clan members is good, but keep in mind that people can make mistakes and stick to ideas that might not be correct. Some of the things I do might seem odd, or don't make any sense, but I try not to do any of that these days. It's the same reason I've offered to stream, and I'd even talk to you guys to explain what I think while I play. The game I played with Mac today was not extraordinary in any way, and I've come to play a... "calmer" style of game against him because of our history. I try watch myself and how I play and try not to do anything that could be considered suspicious, because I really do like these servers and I'd never want anything to cause me to not play here anymore. If he would ever talk to me, instead of being upset and spamming in caps at me, I'd love to answer any questions he or any clan member may have.
Back to top Go down
anniee

PostSubject: Re: I got banned again...   I got banned again... I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 9:39 pm

Go ahead and stream on twitch or own3d. It would be perfect proof.
Back to top Go down
sc.Mac-Daddy|C
Administrator
Administrator
sc.Mac-Daddy|C

PostSubject: kicking over   I got banned again... I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 9:51 pm

over, i understand what you're pleading. you have evey rite to explain yourself. in my defense the reason i kicked you was because you never pass on a kill. especially when you stun someone and they go into a building you always go right to them for the kill. now if i had definite proof you would allready be perm banned, there fore just kicked. my gut tells me that there is something there, however i can be wrong. maybe you just fall into the "blackenise situation". if you truley are that good how is it fun playing on a server to go 70 -11. try a pro server. alittle more challenging. maybe better suited to your gameplay.
Back to top Go down
sc.0ver|A
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: I got banned again...   I got banned again... I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 10:15 pm

master721 wrote:
Go ahead and stream on twitch or own3d. It would be perfect proof.
I'd love to, and am completely willing to, but nobody has had the interest to take me up on the offer since there wasn't a problem for about a month. Perhaps I should just leave it on for anyone to hope in, I just didn't like the thought of committing the CPU and bandwidth if I don't have to, since it causes lag. If nothing else I can refer to the times I got banned.

sc.Mac-Daddy|A wrote:
over, i understand what you're pleading. you have evey rite to explain yourself. in my defense the reason i kicked you was because you never pass on a kill. especially when you stun someone and they go into a building you always go right to them for the kill. now if i had definite proof you would allready be perm banned, there fore just kicked. my gut tells me that there is something there, however i can be wrong. maybe you just fall into the "blackenise situation". if you truley are that good how is it fun playing on a server to go 70 -11. try a pro server. alittle more challenging. maybe better suited to your gameplay.
I'm a very active player, the only time I'll give up on a kill is if it spawns me across the map and I can't get back there, and even then I'll check the area as I make my way back there. It's the idea of "I know he's in there, I think I can take him" and it's a gamble as to which direction I need to face once I got in. Sitting around or leaving an area is boring to me and I'd rather get killed than wait or let someone get away. Going back to what I said to master earlier in this post, maybe I should just have my stream on when I play in sc server, it will give some assurance to the idea that I don't hack. Last thing I have to ask is what is a pro server? I don't explore much, I just like normal FFA, so I've never seen such a thing.

With all that has happened, I'll probably just turn on a stream while I play. It'll take a while to get used to playing in windowed mode with the extra strain on my connection and CPU, but at least anyone who sees this post can come see. I'll put a link below, but if the admins don't want it here I can remove it.

http://www.twitch.tv/aorist
Back to top Go down
anniee

PostSubject: Re: I got banned again...   I got banned again... I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 10:29 pm

I am watching.
Back to top Go down
sc.CroW|C
Commander
Commander
sc.CroW|C

PostSubject: Re: I got banned again...   I got banned again... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 1:00 am

Our servers are for gaming enjoyment not professional butt kicking making everyone rage quit. With that being said if my admins think you are affecting the server and causing the regular players to quit because of suspected hacking or just plain owning them you may need to find a different server with a little more challenging players because they will kick you. I have perm banned a few shady...pro style players in the past just because of this... remember we have casual public servers for players to relax and have some fun...not serious ass kicking pissing people off ones. If you enjoy playing on our servers calm your play down a bit and don't give the admins a reason to kick you.
Back to top Go down
https://scareclan.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I got banned again...   I got banned again... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I got banned again...
Page 1 of 1