sc. Clan
Welcome to the home of the Scare Clan sc. Please be respectful and welcome.
sc. Clan
Welcome to the home of the Scare Clan sc. Please be respectful and welcome.
sc. Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME TO THE HOME OF THE SCARE CLAN

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nade Switching.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Fuzzy888

Nade Switching.  Empty
PostSubject: Nade Switching.    Nade Switching.  I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 5:04 pm

It has come to my immediate attention (and hopefully yours too) that the player by the name of "T3RRA" has been nade switching. Despite numerous attempts to kick the player and try to reform his/her actions through verbal if not written requests to cease and desist and further attempts at this, the player simply denies all allegations of this offense of occuring, the first offense occured (I personally saw and died from) was on February 4th, 2014 at 19:03 eastern time. At that round, there were 4 kicks attempted which all have failed due to lack of votes. The second one was just less than 15 minutes ago on Frbruary 5th, 2014 at 14:48 eastern time resulting in 3 kills and another one (involving myself) 5 minutes later resulting in 4 kills. I'd as that you the administrators remove this individual from the servers atleast for a week so s/he knows that his/her actions has repercussions and nade swapping is not tolerated on the servers. Thanks! ~ Ausfuhren
Back to top Go down
sc.CroW|C
Commander
Commander
sc.CroW|C

Nade Switching.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nade Switching.    Nade Switching.  I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 12:44 pm

thanks
Back to top Go down
https://scareclan.forumotion.com
sc.Slayer|A
Administrator
Administrator
sc.Slayer|A

Nade Switching.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nade Switching.    Nade Switching.  I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 3:19 pm

Database ID: 163
Date/Time: 06-02-2014 - 11:39:55 AM
ID: 3
Ping: 81
GUID: a8d811a2bcf80807fe73003a8df26665
Player: T3RRA
Address:
Rate: 25000
Type: Client Tempban
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy888

Nade Switching.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nade Switching.    Nade Switching.  I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 4:07 am

Thanks! Greatly appreciated!
Back to top Go down
sc.CroW|C
Commander
Commander
sc.CroW|C

Nade Switching.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nade Switching.    Nade Switching.  I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 1:48 pm

He is perm banned as for now
Back to top Go down
https://scareclan.forumotion.com
sc.PetiteMoose|A
Administrator
Administrator

Nade Switching.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nade Switching.    Nade Switching.  I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 8:52 pm

Thanks for taking the time to let us know! We can't be everywhere all the time and helpful input like this gives us cause to "look" at specific players when we log on to the server. Players like yourself help keep the servers what they have become known for.
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy888

Nade Switching.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nade Switching.    Nade Switching.  I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 11:16 pm

I took my time mainly because I've noticed that the topics made in this general section with vague details tend to not go very noticed and I tend to make complaints about an individual(s) [only when I have to] in a way that is almost deemed as an official declaration as supposed to: "---- is hakkkinng! bann himmm!!!!" <-- If I was an admin, I'd won't waste time finding out more about this rather than my first post with a lot of details that can be investigated without delay and much hassle (if needed).
Back to top Go down
sc.Mac-Daddy|C
Administrator
Administrator
sc.Mac-Daddy|C

Nade Switching.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nade Switching.    Nade Switching.  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 4:51 pm

thanks for your help fuzzy. we will get these people eventually ,if not sooner, with help from concerned players thanks again!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nade Switching.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nade Switching.    Nade Switching.  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nade Switching.
Page 1 of 1