sc. Clan
Welcome to the home of the Scare Clan sc. Please be respectful and welcome.
sc. Clan
Welcome to the home of the Scare Clan sc. Please be respectful and welcome.
sc. Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME TO THE HOME OF THE SCARE CLAN

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Yet another Nade Switcher.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fuzzy888

Yet another Nade Switcher. Empty
PostSubject: Yet another Nade Switcher.   Yet another Nade Switcher. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 8:15 pm

Around 15 minutes ago, yet another nade switcher surfaced on the team death match HC server by the name of "-_" (dash-underscore) despite numerous attempts to have the player cease nade swapping, he simply ignored our pleas and continued doing as s/he pleases. This after half a round of playing starting at around 17:57pm eastern time (February 10, 2014) till when I stopped which was around 18:07 e.t., the server size seems to have shrunk around 7 people (4 lost when players wanted to jump servers so they don't have to wait for the next map load delay, and 3 from the nade swapping). It seemed (to me) that the player was only interested in the kill streaks perks as he will stop once s/he has attained a helicopter but will resume once it is past or is destroyed. I'd ask for this player to be temp banned but since the last person was perm banned, do in accordance with your own accord.
Back to top Go down
sc.CroW|C
Commander
Commander
sc.CroW|C

Yet another Nade Switcher. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yet another Nade Switcher.   Yet another Nade Switcher. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 12:38 am

you can xfire me at crow68 anytime you see this so I can take action asap.
Back to top Go down
https://scareclan.forumotion.com

Yet another Nade Switcher.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
sc. Clan :: Incident Reporting-
Jump to: