sc. Clan
Welcome to the home of the Scare Clan sc. Please be respectful and welcome.
sc. Clan
Welcome to the home of the Scare Clan sc. Please be respectful and welcome.
sc. Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME TO THE HOME OF THE SCARE CLAN

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BADGER THE EXTRODINAIR

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Badger
Clan Member
Clan Member
Badger

BADGER THE EXTRODINAIR Empty
PostSubject: BADGER THE EXTRODINAIR   BADGER THE EXTRODINAIR I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2015 3:10 am

HI ALL...abit about me.. yes ii am old 70 y/o im a Vietnam vet...and I seen and done a fair bit and im not finished yet..i have severed in the armed service of my country both in the NAVY and in the SAS..2 tours of nam..after my service career ended I chased pirates around the south china  and the Malacca straights..til that got a bit hairy ..they started getting mini guns in bloody row boats..then I hitched hiked around the planet a couple of times great timesa and fun...MY DAD rest his soul said SON its about time u got a real job at 35 bugga that I said and did anther trip around the planet till I ended up in a place called MT NEMAN where I stayed and where I learn the art of prospecting and picked up 100s of oz of gold in the OZ desert...300/400 ks from the closet town  did that for 12 odd years ..came back to civilization and grew a conscious and decided to settle down .I have a partner and we travel every year oh and yes she is a woman..then I discovered computers and am mystified by them..i know how to turn them on and that's about it....
I have been a member of a few clans the last being RBL..big mistake,anyway I was an admin and I caught  several of the top blokes from the owner down hacking and over a period of time got about a dozen vids  and with the help of cod4 player was able to identify several and all the hacks they were using..they were using different names and tags  of course but what they couldn't hide was GUIDs and IP address when I presented them at a clan meeting I was banned for life so we move on
I HATE CHEATS AND LIARS AND HACKS
im a deep blue fisherman and have fished all over the planet''
AS I said im a straight up bloke u can ask me anything u want u will get an answer...it will be the truth and u may not like what I say
IF U CAN READ THIS THANK A TEACHER IF U CAN READ THIS IN ENGLISH THANK A VETERIAN
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BADGER THE EXTRODINAIR   BADGER THE EXTRODINAIR I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2015 10:00 pm

Thanks for sharing. You have had a busy life so far. Look forward to seeing you on the servers.
Back to top Go down
sc.Slayer|A
Administrator
Administrator
sc.Slayer|A

PostSubject: Re: BADGER THE EXTRODINAIR   BADGER THE EXTRODINAIR I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2015 8:31 am

Do you play on our hardcore TDM server? I think I have played with you a bunch on it.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Clan Member
Clan Member
Badger

PostSubject: Re: BADGER THE EXTRODINAIR   BADGER THE EXTRODINAIR I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2015 4:58 pm

YEP..that's where I play...and guys I need some help setting up xfire ...for some reason wont work for me...have anyof u got TEAM VIEWER and your tek guys maybe able to help me with something else as well

regards
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BADGER THE EXTRODINAIR   BADGER THE EXTRODINAIR I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BADGER THE EXTRODINAIR
Page 1 of 1