sc. Clan
Welcome to the home of the Scare Clan sc. Please be respectful and welcome.
sc. Clan
Welcome to the home of the Scare Clan sc. Please be respectful and welcome.
sc. Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME TO THE HOME OF THE SCARE CLAN

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SC servers missing from refresh?

Go down 
+3
sc.Mac-Daddy|C
sc.Toxic*|C
Trashcanman
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Trashcanman

SC servers missing from refresh? Empty
PostSubject: SC servers missing from refresh?   SC servers missing from refresh? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2015 12:59 pm

Hi Guys,

It seems I can't find the FFA or TDM SC servers anywhere.  A refresh won't bring them up.  This has been the case for 3 days now.  Any suggestions?  

Thanks for the help.
Back to top Go down
sc.Toxic*|C
Administrator
Administrator
sc.Toxic*|C

PostSubject: Re: SC servers missing from refresh?   SC servers missing from refresh? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2015 10:10 pm

I have it saved in favorites
Back to top Go down
http://chownsecurity.com
sc.Mac-Daddy|C
Administrator
Administrator
sc.Mac-Daddy|C

PostSubject: Re: SC servers missing from refresh?   SC servers missing from refresh? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2015 12:56 am

its a problem with the server, when it comes back save it ti your favorites and dont refresh it. or go to the console and type /connect 8.6.75.15 then hit enter, and it should connect you to the game.
Back to top Go down
flupperdog

PostSubject: Re: SC servers missing from refresh?   SC servers missing from refresh? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2015 8:02 pm

they disappear from the "favorites" list too on mine
Back to top Go down
sc.CroW|C
Commander
Commander
sc.CroW|C

PostSubject: Re: SC servers missing from refresh?   SC servers missing from refresh? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2015 3:03 pm

goto options and reset them and do a new search.... should show back up
Back to top Go down
https://scareclan.forumotion.com
sc.PetiteMoose|A
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: SC servers missing from refresh?   SC servers missing from refresh? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2016 4:06 pm

My Favorites list has been cleared out. The refresh list simply cleared the existing servers and I get the msg ... waiting on server .... Apparently the server never connects as it has been blank for weeks. The only way I can enter the game is to manually type it in. Is there any way to save it to favorites after manually typing it in?
Back to top Go down
sc.HateEmAll|A
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: SC servers missing from refresh?   SC servers missing from refresh? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2016 7:57 pm

The favorites list clears if you attempt a refresh and the server is no longer in the list. Currently the master server is down yet again for both this game and 1.7.
You can add new favorite manually by selecting "New Favorite" on the upper right of the favorites screen. It will stay until your next refresh where it will again attempt to validate that server.
Back to top Go down
sc.PetiteMoose|A
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: SC servers missing from refresh?   SC servers missing from refresh? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2016 12:30 am

TYVM! Worked like a charm. Will keep the IP addy's handy for next time

Back to top Go down
flupperdog

PostSubject: Disappearing Servers   SC servers missing from refresh? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2016 6:15 pm

Guys, they disappear whether or not they are in your favs. It is very annoying. About 5 minutes ago, all the servers left all the game modes. Plus, like I said in an earlier post today, while the FFA server was still there, it was frozen at the end of a Bog game. Here I have a day off all to myself with hours to play, and I can't. I want to shoot someone in real life I think.
Back to top Go down
sc.HateEmAll|A
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: SC servers missing from refresh?   SC servers missing from refresh? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2016 7:27 pm

The favorites list clears if you attempt a refresh and the server is no longer in the list. Currently the master server is down yet again for both this game and 1.7. I am fairly certain the master servers are gone for good as there were almost no players left.
You can add new favorite manually by selecting "New Favorite" on the upper right of the favorites screen. It will stay until your next refresh where it will again attempt to validate that server.
Back to top Go down
flupperdog

PostSubject: refresh   SC servers missing from refresh? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2016 7:59 pm

I never refresh just for that reason. It goes away by itself
Back to top Go down
sc.HateEmAll|A
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: SC servers missing from refresh?   SC servers missing from refresh? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2016 8:01 pm

Then I suspect there is something wrong with your install... I have the same setup and mine stay. I also made my profile folder read only to prevent changes.
Back to top Go down
sc.Toxic*|C
Administrator
Administrator
sc.Toxic*|C

PostSubject: Re: SC servers missing from refresh?   SC servers missing from refresh? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2016 11:21 pm

Mine are read only as well, Is that by default? as i have not changed it
Back to top Go down
http://chownsecurity.com
sc.HateEmAll|A
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: SC servers missing from refresh?   SC servers missing from refresh? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2016 11:45 pm

No, I did that as a response to the time I went in to a AR51 server and it tacked on the AR51 tags. This way any server that attempts to modify settings will only succeed until I shut down the game and restart.
Back to top Go down
flupperdog

PostSubject: LOL!!   SC servers missing from refresh? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2016 7:50 am

Hate, now you've totally confused me....WTF is a "read only" profile? Some of the shit you guys post in here may as well be written in Swahili. I have no idea what you are talking about. All i want to do is click a couple buttons and start shooting people....hopefully democrats
Back to top Go down
sc.HateEmAll|A
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: SC servers missing from refresh?   SC servers missing from refresh? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2016 9:43 am

lol, I am referring to making the profile folder read only. That would be done in explorer.
Back to top Go down
flupperdog

PostSubject: read only   SC servers missing from refresh? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2016 10:33 am

haha. we'll pass on that..i still have no clue what it means...explorer?..anyway, right now i can type in Thumper's server IP address and get a game...but, not Crow's server...it says the server has "timed out". master list, favorites are all still blank
Back to top Go down
sc.CroW|C
Commander
Commander
sc.CroW|C

PostSubject: Re: SC servers missing from refresh?   SC servers missing from refresh? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2016 10:40 am

on the settings in the game where you can change the servers to search for full etc click the button on the bottom that says refresh settings and then do a new search it should fix your problem.
Back to top Go down
https://scareclan.forumotion.com
flupperdog

PostSubject: FFA   SC servers missing from refresh? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2016 11:06 am

Crow, I cannot find ANY screen in the game that says any of what you just posted
Back to top Go down
flupperdog

PostSubject: FFA   SC servers missing from refresh? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2016 11:09 pm

So, is it just me? Can anyone play? No servers show up in any game mode. The only game I can play is if I type in the address to Thumpers server, which is a ghost town. When i Type in 173.199.88.60 :28930 it says "server disconnected or timed out"
Back to top Go down
flupperdog

PostSubject: FFA   SC servers missing from refresh? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2016 9:09 am

I just played a guy in Thumper's server this AM that said he had had all the servers to choose from on the master list. Mine are still blank. What am I doing wrong?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SC servers missing from refresh?   SC servers missing from refresh? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SC servers missing from refresh?
Page 1 of 1